Thursday, May 29, 2014

Finds



Family Command Center
I am starting to see these command centers pop up on blogs, and Pinterest. I recently saw a great post on Acultivatednest .com that showcased various command center ideas. The cuteness is infectious and I kind of want one now. My only hold up is, I am not entirely sure that I would use it. The closest I have ever gotten to something remotely near this is posting the weekly menu on the fridge.  

Starbucks Napkins
These recyclable powerhouses are amazing! Anytime I’m at a Starbucks I take a fistful of napkins. It’s not just that they are super absorbent, but their multitasking powers are that of legends. Ok maybe not, but they are pretty cool. Need a quick oil blot for your face? Starbucks napkin. Want to get all those finger prints and smears of your smartphone screen? – Starbucks Napkin.  Want to prevent your drink from sweating all over your desk (no more drink puddles) – Boom! Starbucks Napkin. See what I mean?

Passbook App
I know I am very late on this one… but I can’t be the only one. Right? This only works with apps that are compatible and will allow you to add your ‘perks’ card to passbook. This app did help me de-clutter my wallet, which is partly why I like it so much. I keep my Kroger card, Sephora card, and Starbucks card in my passbook. There are a few other apps I keep with the passbook that I haven’t been able to add my ‘perk card’.  Let me know if you have been able to add your PetSmart card to passbook. I haven’t figured it out.




1 comment: